Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mini Mel or Mini Pete?

Jonah has always been Mini Pete - he really looks so much like his daddy! My sister remembered a picture of me though that reminded her of Jonah - what do you think? A little Mini Mel too? Compare with the 1st pic in the previous post....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that he looks a ton like you!!!!! He's the perfect combination of mini-Mel and mini-Pete! -Other Mel

Czarina said...

Oh wow ! I always thought he was mini-pete....but now that pic...looks like mini-mel!

Heather said...

WOW!!! I just called you! He looks identical to you!

Those pictures are precious!

Looking forward to seeing y'all on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He has your exact smile, Mel!! Lucky Jonah - you have a beautiful smile!

Erin Madeley Baird said...

ABSOLUTELY he looks like you in the pic!!! Darling, as always...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers